iPad (tablet) enables your fingers to mouse directly on its screen (without a mouse), but holding it by hand for a long time to read music score (while playing instrument), watch video, teach or show is impractical, stressful, and unsteady. A supporting stand or tripod for iPad is necessary on some occasions.
Just in! It's so good and can't be found elsewhere.
- Two elastic holding straps to avoid iPad tip over (around its frames without blocking its screen)
- Soft stripes as pads glued on board to avoid scratch on iPad (back and edges)
- A slot for iPad power cord/plug to go through conveniently
- A big free bag for easy transport
- Board size: 13"x18.5" (wide enough for holding regular sheet music in case you need that)